Guaranteed Admission Eligibility Requirements
Students who enrolled as degree-seeking students at Ivy Tech Community College on or after June 1, 2021, and successfully complete the Associate of Science – Psychology – Transfer as a Junior (TSAP) degree and the Indiana College Core (formerly designated STGEC) at Ivy Tech Community College with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher may be eligible for guaranteed admission to one of the following baccalaureate programs at Indiana University Bloomington:
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational and Business Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Psychological Science
To qualify for Guaranteed Admission to one of these TSAP programs at IU Bloomington a student must:
- apply for admission to one of the following TSAP programs at IU Bloomington:
- the Psychology BA TSAP program
- the Psychology BS TSAP program
- the Organizational and Business Psychology BS TSAP program
- the Clinical Psychological Science BS TSAP program
- provide the IU Bloomington Office of Admissions with an official Ivy Tech student transcript verifying completion of the Associate of Science – Psychology – Transfer as a Junior (TSAP) and the Indiana College Core (STGEC) at Ivy Tech prior to July 1
- earn a grade of C or higher in each of the following Ivy Tech courses:
- English Composition: ENGL 111
- Public Speaking: COMM 101
- Finite Mathematics or Calculus: MATH 135, MATH 201, MATH 211, or MATH 221
- Foreign Language (second semester): FREN 102, GERM 102, or SPAN 102. In order to remain in the TSAP program, students must complete the third and fourth semesters of foreign language in their first two semesters at Indiana University Bloomington.
- earn no grade lower than a C in the final semester before graduating from Ivy Tech
- meet the standard IU Bloomington requirements for eligibility as detailed below.
Students may be admitted to these TSAP programs for the Fall term only. The application deadline is June 1.