Students who are admitted to Indiana University Bloomington as TSAP students in Nursing will have the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
Minimum Admission Requirements for the TSAP in Nursing at IU Bloomington
- Official student transcript verifying completion of the TSAP in Nursing at ITCC or VU must be received by the IU Bloomington Office of Admissions prior to July 1.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 at ITCC or VU.
- No grade lower than a C at ITCC or VU
- Must hold a current, unencumbered RN license in the state of Indiana.
- Must comply with Health and Safety requirements, including a criminal background check, providing proof of health insurance, immunizations, and CPR (healthcare provider).
- The IUB School of Nursing strongly recommends that Nursing TSAP students take transfer equivalents of all four of the following courses as part of the first two years of the Nursing TSAP program at ITCC or VU: SOC-S 100, PHSL-P 215, BIOL-M 200, and BIOL-M 215. (For information on current transfer course equivalencies, see the IU Bloomington Credit Transfer Service website at http://cts.admissions.indiana.edu/index.cfm.)
Students who wish to complete the Nursing TSAP at IU Bloomington must apply as an RN-BSN TSAP student concurrently to both Indiana University Bloomington and the IU Bloomington School of Nursing. Please contact Debbie Hrisomalos, the School of Nursing RN-BSN advisor, for the School of Nursing application.
Students may be admitted to the IUB Nursing TSAP Program for the Fall term only.
The deadline for application to the IUB Nursing TSAP program is June 1.
Students must also meet all campus requirements for admission to Indiana University Bloomington. Admission to IU is selective, and we base our admission decisions on an overall evaluation of applicants' merits, strengths, and weaknesses. An applicant should demonstrate a combination of academic preparation, achievements, abilities, motivation, and maturity that promises success in Indiana University's academic programs. Simply meeting the published minimum requirements for a TSAP program does not guarantee admission to that program.