Students who are admitted to Indiana University Bloomington as TSAP students in Informatics will have the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science in Informatics.
Minimum Admission Requirements for the TSAP in Informatics at IU Bloomington
- Official student transcript verifying completion of the TSAP in Informatics and the STGEC at ITCC or VU must be received by the IU Bloomington Office of Admissions prior to July 1.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at ITCC or VU
- Minimum grade of B in each of the following courses:
- English Composition: ENGL 111 (ITCC) or ENGL 101 (VU)
- Finite Mathematics: MATH 135 (ITCC) or MATH 111 (VU)
- INFM 109 and SDEV 120 (ITCC) or COMP 177 and COMP 252 (VU)
Students may be admitted as IUB Informatics TSAP students for the Fall term only.
The deadline for application to the IUB Informatics TSAP program is June 1.
Students must also meet all campus requirements for admission to Indiana University Bloomington. Admission to IU is selective, and we base our admission decisions on an overall evaluation of applicants' merits, strengths, and weaknesses. An applicant should demonstrate a combination of academic preparation, achievements, abilities, motivation, and maturity that promises success in Indiana University's academic programs. Simply meeting the published minimum requirements for a TSAP program does not guarantee admission to that program.